December 3, 2012

NOTRE DAME HEADED TO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

  
 Ok, I am getting excited. It has been a long time coming for the IRISH just to be in this position for the title.  Yes, I understand this is SEC country. However, don't count ND out in this big game! Sara and I hope you will join us and many Blog followers cheering for good old NOTRE DAME (or maybe against 'Bama?).  Yep -  I will be drinking green beer to celebrate! This is a great time of the year....the wonderful holiday season is near, and there are many great college football games on ESPN.  Many people have asked us to get the Blog up and running again, so Sara and I decided since we had so much fun with the Bowl Contest last year, we would get it going.  Oh I almost forgot...we can't forget about the Blogette's 9 and 3 Ball State Cardinals in the Beef 'O' Bradys  bowl game. GO CARDS !!

John





No comments:

Post a Comment